WHAT IS YELLOW SHEA BUTTER?
Our Yellow and Ivory Shea Butter are both Grade A, unrefined and organic, however in the milling process, our Ghanian women add a root from the African Borututu Tree to the Shea Butter. This root is responsible for the Yellow tint, it is believed to have more nutrients than the Ivory Shea Butter, and it is preferred by people affected by eczema and psoriasis.
Yellow Shea Butter is also a bit harder than the Ivory, and when used on fair skin, it can give it a light glow or slight tan look.
SHOULD YOU CHOOSE IVORY OR YELLOW SHEA BUTTER?
Ivory Shea Butter is the most popular choice, however Yellow Shea Butter has been gaining popularity with people affected by Eczema and Psoriasis because the yellow tends to take longer to absorb and is an amazing moisturizer with gradual absorption time that can leave your skin soft and hydrated for many hours. Please realize that the difference in results are slight and both Ivory and Yellow are Organic, Unrefined and loaded with vitamins and nutrients that will rejuvenate your skin without the harmful side effects of chemically formulated lotions.
Purchase your 1LB of Raw Shea Butter from us and you will receive a complimentary downloadable eBook with many Shea Butter recipes to help you use this wonderful product.
- This is the same as our Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter, but colored naturally with the root extract of an African Borututu Tree; preferred choice for those with darker skin or those wanting a natural tint to their skin
- Unrefined, Pure Shea Butter means you get 100% of its renown moisturizing and skin nourishing benefits; this is truly is the best food for your skin. Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Easy to use either alone or in DIY recipes; each package includes directions on how to access a complimentary eBook of skin care recipes you will love
- Soft, creamy, melts easily, perfect for making a variety of homemade preparations such as: soaps, lotions, creams, body butters, lip balms, lotions bars, deodorants, hair conditioners and a ton more
- Love it or return it for a full refund; we are the manufacturer and only seller of the Better Shea Butter brand and take full responsibility for each product we offer