About the product
- Certified Organic Grade A Shea – White shea butters are stripped from their natural color and nutty aroma, destroying nutrients and antioxidants. Our shea butter is raw, unrefined and ivory- the way any high quality shea butter should be.
- Softer, Creamier Texture – Most shea butters are in block form, making them difficult to spread and apply to skin. Our Ugandan shea has a higher oleic content, lending a silky smooth consistency for everyday hair and skin care.
- DIY Soaps and Lotions – Shea butter is so versatile it can be used in any homemade beauty recipe. Fill soap moulds with shea butter, essential oils and coconut oil as natural skin food.
- Nourishing Body Butter – Apply shea butter after showering to keep skin plump, supple and youthful. Nutrients like vitamins A, E and essential fatty acids found in shea soothe dry rough patches. Can be used as an everyday moisturizer too!
- Stretch Mark Rescue – As a hydrating emollient, shea butter is an inexpensive alternative to lotions and ointments. Apply to affected areas to help fade the look of stretch marks and replace lost fatty acids.