How to Use Sweet Almond Oil
We all know that eating a handful of almonds can provide the body with a long list of advantages. When it comes to the skin and hair, Sweet Almond Oil can be just as beneficial! But if you're new to using oils as part of your daily routine, it can be tricky knowing where to start. Let's take a look at how to use Sweet Almond Oil:
• Almond Oil for the Face: From fighting wrinkles and the signs of aging to simply wanting a glowing complexion, Almond Oil makes a great addition to your daily routine. Wash your face as usual and follow up by apply 2-4 drops of oil with clean hands. Once dry, apply your makeup as usual. You can even apply the oil under your eyes at night to reduce dark circles!
• Almond Oil for the Hair and Scalp: Gorgeous hair starts at the roots! For use as a leave-in conditioner, simply massage a few drops of Almond Oil into the scalp. Let it sit for 20 minutes or overnight for maximum results. This helps fight dandruff and reduce inflammation. For an all-natural hair treatment, comb a few drops of oil through either wet or dry hair and allow to sit for one hour before washing. You'll see soft, shiny, and healthy hair!
• Almond Oil for the Body: Sore and tight muscles make going about your day a total discomfort. Help ease that tension and relax by giving yourself an Almond Oil body massage. Apply a few drops to the problem area, and gently message. Almond Oil also helps promote the growth of strong nails, so be sure to apply it regularly to the hands. This oil is highly effective for treating the dry and cracked skin of the feet.
Try Sweet Almond Oil Risk-Free Today with Our Lifetime Guarantee - Satisfaction or Your Money Back !
- Glowing Complexion that Defies Aging: Of all the essential oils, you'd be hard pressed to find one more beneficial for skincare than Almond Oil! Rich in Vitamins A, B, and E, it delays the signs of aging by stimulating the skin and renewing cells for a fresh and young appearance. Similarly, Almond Oil works wonders as an under-eye treatment, fighting dark circles and reducing the appearance of crows' feet. As a makeup remover, this is a lightweight a non-greasy alternative to most cleansers.
- Beautiful Skin from Head to Toe: Almond Oil is just as effective as body oil as it is for the face. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it acts as an ideal treatment for easing the symptoms of chronic skin conditions like Eczema and Psoriasis. By lessening itch and reducing redness, you'll see a dramatic improvement in your symptoms. Almond Essential Oil is also deeply hydrating, rich in zinc, and absorbs quickly, making it effective against the dry, cracked skin of the hands and feet.
- Achieve Stunning Hair without the Chemicals: Have you ever considered Sweet Almond Oil for hair growth? Loaded with magnesium, regular application can help cut down on hair fall - it even treats and improves split ends! As hair oil, it also acts as a leave-in conditioner, improving shine and keeping hair soft and silky. Of course, healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp. By effectively removing dead skin cells, Almond Oil is a tough defense against dandruff. Helps eases scalp inflammation.
- Work Wonders with an All-Natural Body Oil: If you're looking for a great way to bring the luxury of a spa into your own home, consider an Almond Oil Massage! By improving your body's blood circulation, your skin will be healthier and better able to fight off bacteria. Loaded with analgesic properties is also great for reducing muscle tension and pain. A quick massage can provide almost instant relief! It doesn't leave a greasy residue and also acts as a carrier oil valuable for aromatherapy uses
- Your Total Satisfaction is Guaranteed: From improving hair growth to acting as a deep-nourishing lotion or aromatherapy, Almond Oil boasts a wide range of benefits. But because the skin is so sensitive, it's of paramount importance to be sure your oil is pure, cold pressed, and of the highest quality. At Pure Body Naturals, we take extra steps to ensure that our Almond Oil is the best available. It's a Grade A oil that's free of any fillers. With our Money-Back guarantee, this oil risk-free!