About the product
- UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER is the most precious form of Shea butter, it goes through the least amount of processing possible, without any heating or deodorizing. It is more than tree high in vitamins A, E and F. USE IT RAW or mix it into homemade creams, lotions and body butter. Shea butter is a very stable plant fat, so no worries about it going rancid. Just store it in a dry and cool place.
- THE HEALING POWERS of the raw Shea butter have been legendary! It is the miracle treatment for your whole body – dry skin, stretch marks, wrinkles, cracked heels, damaged hair, chapped lips, scars, burns, acne, eczema, psoriasis, hives, rashes, itchy skin, sunscreen (SPF 6), sunburn, age spots, blemishes, shaving irritation, insect bites…the list is endless.
- UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER HAS SMOKY AND NUTTY AROMA. The smokiness is an indicator that the Shea butter is unrefined and handmade by hard-working women. Nutty scent and also up to 95% of natural vitamins are removed in refining process in the other grades. Only raw Shea butter has truly retained all its precious skin moisturizing, anti-aging and healing properties.
- THE COLOR OF RAW unrefined (grade A) Shea butter ranges from cream to grayish yellow. This depends on the nuts used. Due to the fact that our Shea butter is 100% natural, color may vary from batch to batch. This does not in anyway affect the quality of the Shea butter.
- WE ONLY CARRY RAW UNREFINED Grade A Shea butter, which is 100% natural, fully vegan, organic and cruelty-free. And do you know what’s even better? Our Shea butter is traditionally handcrafted in Ghana and everyone who’s part of the production is earning fair wages and this is the reason why we are so happy about every single client!