Retweet / Reblog this for an extra entry into our Shea Butter Giveaway! Winners will be announced.
What does Fair Trade mean?
Fair Trade is designed to help consumers purchase and support products that originate from farms that are certified to provide fair wages and suitable working conditions. Fair Trade Certified also indicates that farmers follow all the international laws and standards.
These certified farm producers receive many benefits at a premium to provide healthcare, financing and leadership for women. These are voted on by the workers and farmers individually.
You can learn more about Fair Trade Federation.
Just wanted to share this great find! Apparently a beauty company out of Dallas has released a nice line of Shea Butter products. They’ve been in the beauty products industry since 2003 and have a wide variety of products in stores like Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS and online as well.
From what I can see most of the products are made from 100% Shea Butter and cover a wide range of uses:
They also claim No Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Parabens, Silicone, Phthalates, Gluten, Paraffin, Propylene, PABA or DEA.
First of all Shea Butter does not clog pores so it is successfully used to naturally relieve acne. Shea Butter has also proven to soothe a variety of conditions. It’s one of the best natural remedies on our planet. It’s never going to be a one time use, just like anything it needs to be applied frequently to be effective. When applying to the skin to deal with harsh conditions usually 4-6 weeks is required.
Shea butter has anti-aging benefits that are similar to the same elements found in green tea. It also contains five essential Fatty Acids:
2. Vitamins E
3. Vitamin D
4. Vitamin A
Here are 10 of the most common reasons to use Shea Butter on your skin:
1. Dry skin
2. Skin cracks
3. Skin peeling
7. Shaving cream for a smooth silky shave
8. Small skin wounds
9. Skin rash
10. Tough or rough skin
If you’ve discovered other conditions to use Shea Butter please send us some feedback!
From the Blog
- Exfoliating Coffee Body Scrub - Best Exfoliator Sea Salt Olive Oil & Shea Butter - Acne Treatment Exfoliate Moisturize Tone $15.39
- Trader Joe's Vitamin Oil E, 4 Ounce $13.01
- ALOE VERA Gel 12oz - 99.75% Pure and ORGANIC For Face and Hair, From Earth's Daughter. Best Skin Care for Irritated, Dry or Sunburned Skin, Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema, Razor Burn, Bug Bites, Etc. $23.79
- Primal Pit Paste All Natural Lavender Deodorant - Aluminum Free, Paraben Free, Non-GMO, Phthalate Free for Women and Men - BPA Free 2 Oz Convenience Stick - Scented with Natural Essential Oils $15.40
- LEMON BALM Anti-Viral Salve! 1 Oz., Quickly heal Cold Sores, Shingles, Chicken Pox, Rashes, Herpes, Molluscum, Bug Bites. Suppress future outbreaks. 100% Natural Shea, Melissa, Tea Tree, Peppermint $25.02